Stephanie Donahue is a Microsoft MVP who has a focus on helping organizations leverage their investment in SharePoint to create and maximize ROI. She believes that setting a strategic path using an innovative road map and consistent methodology is the key to a successful implementation. Stephanie is an active blogger and event speaker with over 17 years in the I.T. industry and over 8 years of experience with SharePoint. Follow her on LinkedIn, twitter, and her personal blog.
- Founding member of PAIT Group
- Creative technical resource with the ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology
- Over 17 years of experience in the IT industry and over 10 years of consulting in a variety of verticals
- Involved in technical communities both locally and nationally, including speaking at events like the Cincinnati CIO Roundtable, SPTechCon in Boston, and SharePoint Saturday events all over the United States
- Skilled information architect with a focus on governance, content management, and business process automation
Chief Strategy Officer
Mark Rackley is an Office 365 MVP who is a motivated, adaptable, creative, highly capable senior resource able to fill any role necessary to ensure the success of a project, team or organization. Whether the need is management, design, development, implementation, troubleshooting, or just simply holding the client’s hand, Mark has a unique skillset that sets him apart from most individuals that have such a deep technical background. Follow him on LinkedIn, twitter, and his personal blog.
- Accomplished, senior professional with experience managing teams of developers, mentoring junior staff, managing both multi-year and short term projects
- Skilled developer with over twenty years software development experience
Effective communicator able to build lasting relationships with customers, gather project requirements, communicate status, and step in during escalated situations
- Multi-faceted creative thinker, able to generate ideas for marketing campaigns, create marketing materials, and create effective business development strategies
- Established events coordinator, responsible for all aspects of organization of SharePointaLooza, including: Speaker acquisition and management, venue management, sponsor acquisition, attendee acquisition, event entertainment execution, marketing materials and web site development
- Internationally recognized SharePoint developer, blogger, trainer, and speaker
- Designer and developer of an InfoPath replacement tool for SharePoint, StratusForms
- Talented problem solver and decision maker capable of designing, implementing and delivering effective, efficient, and capable solutions that meets clients’ needs.