Stephanie Donahue is a Microsoft MVP who has a focus on helping organizations leverage their investment in SharePoint to create and maximize ROI. She believes that setting a strategic path using an innovative road map and consistent methodology is the key to a successful implementation. Stephanie is an active blogger and event speaker with over 17 years in the I.T. industry and over 8 years of experience with SharePoint. Follow her on LinkedIn, twitter, and her personal blog.
- Founding member of PAIT Group
- Creative technical resource with the ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology
- Over 17 years of experience in the IT industry and over 10 years of consulting in a variety of verticals
- Involved in technical communities both locally and nationally, including speaking at events like the Cincinnati CIO Roundtable, SPTechCon in Boston, and SharePoint Saturday events all over the United States
- Skilled information architect with a focus on governance, content management, and business process automation
Chief Strategy Officer
Mark Rackley is an Office 365 MVP who is a motivated, adaptable, creative, highly capable senior resource able to fill any role necessary to ensure the success of a project, team or organization. Whether the need is management, design, development, implementation, troubleshooting, or just simply holding the client’s hand, Mark has a unique skillset that sets him apart from most individuals that have such a deep technical background. Follow him on LinkedIn, twitter, and his personal blog.
- Accomplished, senior professional with experience managing teams of developers, mentoring junior staff, managing both multi-year and short term projects
- Skilled developer with over twenty years software development experience
Effective communicator able to build lasting relationships with customers, gather project requirements, communicate status, and step in during escalated situations
- Multi-faceted creative thinker, able to generate ideas for marketing campaigns, create marketing materials, and create effective business development strategies
- Established events coordinator, responsible for all aspects of organization of SharePointaLooza, including: Speaker acquisition and management, venue management, sponsor acquisition, attendee acquisition, event entertainment execution, marketing materials and web site development
- Internationally recognized SharePoint developer, blogger, trainer, and speaker
- Designer and developer of an InfoPath replacement tool for SharePoint, StratusForms
- Talented problem solver and decision maker capable of designing, implementing and delivering effective, efficient, and capable solutions that meets clients’ needs.
Chief Technology Officer
Sean McDonough is PAIT Group’s Chief Technology Officer and a highly talented SharePoint practitioner who has been working with SharePoint since 2004 and in Microsoft-centric technologies for over 20 years. He has operated across a variety of industries and in a variety of SharePoint roles including consultant, product manager, administrator, national solution manager, developer, and technical evangelist. His diverse skill set has been employed to produce favorable results on projects ranging in size from small to enterprise scale. Follow him on LinkedIn, twitter, and his personal blog.
*Microsoft Certification Transcripts can be shared upon request.